Re: [xml] Delphi bindings now available for XMLSec

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 02:49:43PM +1100, Eric Zurcher csiro au wrote:
I have generated Delphi bindings for the XMLSec library
(specifically aimed at providing an interface to the Win32
libxmlsec DLL distributed by Igor). These bindings are available
(along with Delphi bindings for libxml2, libxlst, and libexslt) at
ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/Delphi. I have placed copies on the CVS

  Strange, my mirror of ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml on
ftp://xmlsoft.org/win32/ didn't pick the Delphi subdirectory.
And right now the FTP service is full :), I hope it will mirror
later today.

   thanks !

Daniel