[xml] conversion problem

Hi,

I have a document, encoded in ISO-8859-1.

I parsed the document, using htmlParseDoc (without encoding information)

The document was converted to utf-8 while the parsing process.

The problem is reconverting it to its original encoding (The output contains unreadable characters).

I use the following functions for output handle; do I miss something? Does the original encoding should be saved by the user for reconverting?

xmlOutputBufferPtr OutputBuffer = xmlOutputBufferCreateIO()   // (without encoder handler information)

htmlDocContentDumpFormatOutput()

I will appreciate your help, and any guidance regarding this conversion issue.

Btw, I?m looking for a general solution (should be compatible for handling other encoding types).

Thanks.

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!