Re: [xml] conversion problem

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 11:07:49PM -0800, dan berry wrote:
I parsed the document, using htmlParseDoc (without encoding information)

The document was converted to utf-8 while the parsing process.

The problem is reconverting it to its original encoding (The output contains unreadable characters).

I use the following functions for output handle; do I miss something? Does the original encoding should be
saved by the user for reconverting?
  Notice the parameter
    txt_encoding: Character encoding to use when generating XML text

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team