Re: [xml] SAX2 / empty namespace issue

Hi Daniel,

  I ran xmllint though valgrind on that example without trouble too.
  Try to make sure you're using the recent xmlReadxxx API call, maybe
you're using the older SAX1 behaviour which get less testing those days.

I get the error when using the xmlSAXParseFile APIs. As you noticed, using
xmlParseFile or just running xmllint actually produces a different error
message, which is confusing.

Is there a different function that I should be calling in order to parse
an XML document while overriding the SAX warning/error/fatalError
callbacks?

Best regards,

Michael

--