Re: [xml] relaxng and xml schema problem (leak/crash)

On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 07:43:00PM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:

I looked quickly at Rob's bug. It's a problem in relaxng and while I'm
surprized it ain't caught by the existing regression tests, seems fairly
contained. I though I had a patch ready but I was wrong. I need a bit of
testing
but it should be fixeable easilly. I don't think it's directly related to
the streaming. The bug seems to be in xmlRelaxNGSchemaTypeCompare() when
there is an error, we free the base value passed from the to, which then
crash when we free the RNG schemas later. That should be relatively easy
to fix...

Hopefully it's as easy as you figure. The only reason I assumed it may

  it was, single line fix, commited in CVS and tests added to the regression
suite. I'm just really surprized the problem never got noticed before.

  thanks !

Daniel