[xml] relaxng and xml schema problem (leak/crash)

Just synched up with cvs and getting a crash with the following relaxng. Not all familiar with relaxng and schema code, so debugging taking a while. I am guessing that the crash is from changes to schematypes for streaming support (leaks I see are related to changes made for specific basic types).

relaxng file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<element name="number" xmlns="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0";
        datatypeLibrary="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-datatypes";>
  <attribute name="att1">
     <value type="integer"> 1 </value>
  </attribute>
</element>

xml file:
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<number att1="x"></number>

Was just testing some variations of the value pattern and hit this. Was just expecting a validation error, which it does spit out.
Some types seem to work ok (no crash or leak), such as string, date or time.

Looks like it also happens when using value for the element as well, although the leak seems even worse (too much for the screen buffer to hold it all)

Rob