Re: [xml] error when parse a html file whose name includes a '%' character

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 11:25:47AM +0900, èéæ wrote:
Hello everyone:

I got an error when I try to parse html file using htmlSAXParseFile
The file's name includes a '%'ãcharacter.
for example aaa%bbb.htm.

how can i do to resolve this proplem without renaming the file..

 Works for me, your report is incomplete:

paphio:~/XML -> cat a%b.html
paphio:~/XML -> xmllint --html a%b.html
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" "";>
paphio:~/XML ->

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Desktop team