Re: [xml] Problem with calling conventions on windows

Hello Daniel,

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 09:20:26AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:

Okay emphasis is mine on this problem, I cannot test this ! I don't have
Windows and Marcus patches seems to be okay from my non-Windows aware
point of view. So if you are on Windows, you'd better test those because
I'm
tempted to apply them and well this won't break for me :-)

So far I've compiled in the changes and ran Marcus' tests (worked fine
thought havent built a fastcall build yet), but wont have time till next
week to do any extensive testing of it.

  Okay, that's a good first feedback :-) . There is no rush in a sense I
don't expect to make a release very soon but I do need to make sure such
testing has been done before the next one, thanks !

My only initial comment is that it might be a good idea to include a
calling convention option in the windows configure seeing that the dsp
is no longer used.

  I don't have the background to understand this, patch welcome when you
have time.

I think rob and me can take care of that as soon as rob has more time for
that. Regarding the others i'd be happy to have them applied since that'd
allow me to work completley based on CVS again.

best regards
marcus