Re: [xml] Problem with calling conventions on windows

On Wed, Jul 20, 2005 at 09:20:26AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:

Okay emphasis is mine on this problem, I cannot test this ! I don't have
Windows and Marcus patches seems to be okay from my non-Windows aware
point of view. So if you are on Windows, you'd better test those because
I'm
tempted to apply them and well this won't break for me :-)

So far I've compiled in the changes and ran Marcus' tests (worked fine
thought havent built a fastcall build yet), but wont have time till next
week to do any extensive testing of it.

  Okay, that's a good first feedback :-) . There is no rush in a sense I
don't expect to make a release very soon but I do need to make sure such
testing has been done before the next one, thanks !

My only initial comment is that it might be a good idea to include a
calling convention option in the windows configure seeing that the dsp
is no longer used.

  I don't have the background to understand this, patch welcome when you
have time.

Daniel