Re: [xml] Problem with calling conventions on windows

I don't see any problems with committing the patch now.
Early testing here seems fine (libxml alone as well as with libxslt) and anything that may come up next week would be easily fixable imo.

Rob

Marcus Boerger wrote:

I think rob and me can take care of that as soon as rob has more time for
that. Regarding the others i'd be happy to have them applied since that'd
allow me to work completley based on CVS again.