Re: [xml] [patch] DSO/Module support via libltdl

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 09:48:40PM +0100, Bjorn Reese wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:

 okay, seems to me then that an error code should be returned
if symbol is NULL,

Maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying, but it is

  I think so :-)

perfectly valid for symbol to be NULL in the dlsym() case
(see the man page for that function.)

  symbol is the void** used to receive the result. Of course if
that pointer is NULL the function should return an error.
  Now I just need to add the extra flag to xmlModuleOpen and the basic
API should be ready (with the exception of the path versus name
definition for the module name in xmlModuleOpen() as debated in the
xslt list).

Daniel