[xml] Anyone else having issues compiling?

I still get these trio issues when compiling my project:

uri.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf

xmlmemory.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf

xmlregexp.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _trio_fprintf referenc

ed in function _xmlRegPrintAtomType

  Do need the Trio libraries to compile the libxml project? Even if I turn trio off, I still get the issue.

  I am using VC++ 6.0 from the Visual Studio Command line and compiling it with “nmake /a /f makefile.msvc”. Everything compiles fine except the above trio errors. I don’t have this issue with earlier versions (I haven’t compiled since version 2.2.4.24 and I don’t remember having to have any trio libs). Any help would be appreciated on this issue for those of you compiling the newest version of libxml.

-Timothy