[xml] Implementation of JAXP interface using libxml2

Hi,

I'm working on an implementation of JAXP using libxml2 and libxslt (this
is the GNU JAXP project, called libxmlj). I'm using libxml2 2.6.9.

I have a real problem with SAX conformance. As you are aware (cf
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2001-December/msg00071.html)
the xmlSAXHandler's resolveEntity doesn't get called to resolve entities.

As such, we can only get about 75% conformance against the W3C's XML
test cases (http://www.w3.org/XML/Test). (Not all of these test failures
are entity-resolver issues, some are character encoding issues.)

Are there any plans to implement the resolveEntity callback? If so, when
could it realistically be scheduled for?
--
Chris Burdess