[xml] (no subject)

How do I get xmlSetGenericErrorFunc to work in windows envt?

I followed the instructions on the documentation page but it gives me an
unhandled exception.

Here is a snip of my code. Once it hits xmlParseDocument and the xml file
cannot be parsed properly, it gives me the exception.

PLease help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have searched the mailing list archives, the source files and cannot find
anything to lead to an answer.

xmlDocPtr xml;
xmlDtdPtr dtd;
xmlNodePtr node;
int i;
xmlParserCtxtPtr ctxt;
FILE* x;

xmlDoValidityCheckingDefaultValue = 1;
ctxt = xmlCreateFileParserCtxt(XMLFile);

x = fopen("errors.txt", "w");

xmlSetGenericErrorFunc(x, NULL);
xmlParseDocument(ctxt);

--
Michael Picheca, pichecma mcmaster ca on 12/15/2001