[xml] Re: libxslt question

Shaun McCance wrote:
16.5 Multiple Output Documents
The xsl:document element is used to create multiple result documents. As well as the main result document, there can be subsidiary result documents. [...]

XSLT 1.1 is not a W3C Recommendation, and probably never will be.  Do
NOT use it as your reference.  XSLT 1.0 is the standard, and it is what
libxslt supports.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. Like I said, I just started experimenting with all this.

I noticed the wrong version in Lucas' example and changed it for my own. It looks like libxslt does support xsl:document - it writes documents, at least. But if this element is generally considered a mistake and some technological dead-end that's going to be abandoned, then I don't want to build any software around it, naturally.

For now, I'll stick with the xsl:document, because I managed to get it to work okay, but I'll look into alternatives as soon as I've got a bit more time.

Enno.
--
Nothing great has ever been accomplished without passion.
       (Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, 1770-1831)