[xml] Re: libxslt question

Shaun McCance wrote:

Are you using xsl:document to create separate output files?  That isn't
what it does.  The xsl:document function imports additional XML files
for processing.  What you want is the (very poorly named) exsl:document
extension function.

Not according to what I read in xslt 1.1 today:

16.5 Multiple Output Documents
The xsl:document element is used to create multiple result documents. As well as the main result document, there can be subsidiary result documents. [...]

Lucas, thanks for the pointer. I think I'm getting somewhere now. XSLT turned out to be pretty cool stuff :-)

Enno.
--
Fast, soon, correct. Pick two.