Re: [xml] problem with DLL

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 11:40:42AM +0200, Oliver Stöneberg wrote:
Still happens with 2.6.11

  Stil, doesn't tell me how to reproduce the problem ! There is
absolutely no information I can use to try to see if I can reproduce
it on Unix. And obviously doc/examples/xpath2.c which is part of the
regression tests on Unix, do modify an existing document, save
and free the result.
  You don't even state on which platform you're running, though the
DLL keyword might hint it's a problem on some sort of combination of
Windows OS and compilers, which is an excellent way to get into hellish
memory usage problems.
  Sorry, there is no way in hell I'm gonna try to guess what's going
on while you don't even follow the basic guidelines for reporting
bugs I pointed you to :-(

Daniel