[xml] problem with DLL

I have an application, that is creating an XML document and I have a
DLL, that gets the doc in a function and adds some nodes to it. It
works unless I try to free the document wfter I added some nodes in
the DLL.
When I save the document it looks OK. And when I look at the values
in the debugger everything is fine, too.

It always fails, when trying to free somethign with DICT_FREE in
xmlFreeNodeList in tree.c .

I am using libxml2-2.6.7 with native threads and using the "normal"
static library for the application and the static library build with
the "LIBXML_STATIC_FOR_DLL" define.