Re: [xml] Problems again, functions that don't existe in HP-UX, urgent (I k now that all say this)

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 04:31:13PM +0100, Pinho external infineon com wrote:
version of libxml2, I tried other like xmlCreateDocParserCtxt,
xmlCreateURLParserCtxt and xmlParseDocument, but his also don't exist for
the latest release for HP-UX :(

  This was said already. THERE IS NO HP-UX RELEASE FROM THE PROJECT.
Simply grab the sources of the latest release and recompile.

Please help, I've got until today to deliver this !?!?!?

  Well, if you don't listen to what we say, it will take forever until
you get the information.

Daniel