From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: quarta-feira, 28 de Janeiro de 2004 16:24
To: Pinho Luis (IFPT IT External)
Cc: steve rinax com; xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] Problems again, functions that don't existe in HP-UX, u
rgent (I k now that all say this)

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 04:54:19PM +0100, Pinho external infineon com wrote:
The problem are the dependencies of the HP-UX libxml2 version, I don't
have permittion to install it,

  I really don't know that there is an official HP-UX libxml2 version, I
don't remember being contacted about this.

there must me a way to do this without using the
functions that appear in the last version...

  Since I do not understand what "do this" mean, I really can't see how I
could give any hint.

Daniel