Re: [xml] xmlNodeAddContent causes segmentation violation error

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 12:39:55PM -0800, Christopher J. Grayce wrote:
Thanks, Daniel.

   By the way, I thought I *did* use the XML_PARSE_INCLUDE option in the
program I wrote, please see my previous message; it doesn't
seem to have prevented the problem in this case.  Have I
misunderstood your suggestion?

  yes, for the third time. The XML_PARSE_INCLUDE flag is ignored
by xmlReadxxx API at the moment. That's precisely why I told you to use
the separate API to process XInclude after parsing.

Daniel