Re: [xml] XML Schema Support?

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 02:01:08PM -0800, Reid Spencer wrote:
I understand that full XML Schema support is being added to libxml2 now.

  and has for the last one year and a half.

Any hints as to when the XML Schema support will be finished? A shorter
time frame might encourage me to adopt libxml2.  I could also probably
help with the implementation.

  the answer is in the question. Have you read the damn spec ? If yes
you should understand why "full support" is kind of meaningless, the
problem being to understand what the spec means ! And as usual for
any open source project asked about feature implementation deadlines:

  "It will be there sooner if you help !"

Daniel