Re: [xml] XML Schema Support?

On Sat, 2004-01-03 at 10:00, bryan dolphtech com wrote:
I would like to help in the area of Schema support. Please let me know
where to start.

There is a file called TODO_SCHEMAS in the CVS repository (it is also
distributed with the source tarball) that contains a list of items
specifically regarding XML Schema.

In particular, it mentions creating regression tests based on the primer
and the W3C schema test collection. Such tests can also be used as
coverage indicators: create all tests in some form or another and then
identify those that cannot possibly pass because they have not yet been
implemented in the code. That would have the side benefit of providing
leads on where people need to look to implement missing pieces.

Cheers,
Malcolm