Re: [xml] xmlschemastypes.c:1755 - supporting "Name"

On Fri, Jan 02, 2004 at 01:28:33PM -0800, Reid Spencer wrote:
So, perhaps, my real issue is the use of TODO. It seems like there is
little utility in implementing the required change. I don't need it and
it doesn't look like anyone else is going to need it for a while. So,
why should I be _forced_ to accept the output generated by TODO in all
my programs that use libxml2?

  If you hit the TODO then that mean your use of schemas requires
to implement it. That's all... We take patches if you want to fix this.
Please provide an example showing the problem.
  Please subscribe to the list for further interaction, manually
approving your posts introduce delays and extra work for me.

Daniel