Re: [xml] patch for xmlwriter

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 05:23:25PM -0300, Lucas Brasilino wrote:
 < and > are now escaped in the output. It's probably not something you
really intended, so I'm waiting for a possible fix before commiting it.
Regression tests are good ... we need more especially for the xmlWriter.

      The point about < and > escaping is that xmlTextWriterWriteComment()
now calls xmlTextWriterWriteString(), which when tests entity state
and matches XML_TEXTWRITER_COMMENT it calls xmlEncodeSpecialChars().
I also don't know if it's a desired functionallity, but the attached
patch disable escaping.
      It must be applied after Alfred's earlier patch.

  Okay, both patches are now applied and commited,

    thanks !

Daniel