[xml] patch for xmlwriter

Hello,

I have a new patch for the xmlwriter (made against version 2.6.6).
Here is what I did:
- added functions xmlTextWriterStartComment and xmlTextWriterEndComment
  so that there is a "xmltextWriterStart..." and a
  "xmltextWriterEnd..." for each xml entity
- added new writer state XML_TEXTWRITER_COMMENT
- implemented the function xmlOutputBufferWriteBinHex
- removed the writing of the '\n' at the end of the output from
  xmlOutputBufferWriteBase64
- bugfix in xmlTextWriterStartDTD (bug reported by Trey Gruel
  [drathos-xml nightmoose net] on 2004.01.19 22:25)
- changed the type of the second parameter of
  xmlTextWriterSetIndentString from 'xmlChar *' to 'const xmlChar *'
- the rest of the diffs were caused by my indent (with the following
  -sbi4 -psl -saf -sai -saw -sbi4 -ss -sc -cdw -cli4 -npcs -nbc)

Servus -- Alfred

--
Alfred Mickautsch

schuler business solutions AG
Karl-Berner-Str. 4
D-72285 Pfalzgrafenweiler
tel:    +49 (0)74 45 830-184
fax:    +49 (0)74 45 830-349
e-mail: alfred mickautsch schuler-ag com