Re: [xml] problem with xmlTextReader

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 01:20:25PM -0800, Adrian E. Feiguin wrote:
Hi, I just came accross a problem. I'm storing an image as a pixmap,
using my own encoding (basically I use 4 letters for each pixel). I
didn't have any problem with the sax parser, but now that I switched to
the text reader, I found that it only reads part of the text node (about
700 characters). The only solution I found was to store each pixel
<pixel>ABCD</pixel> but it's ridiculous. Can you suggest any alternative
solutions? Thanks!
<ADRIAN>

  1/ what version are you using
  2/ give a test case showing the problem with 2.6.6

  http://xmlsoft.org/bugs.html

Daniel