[xml] XmlReader supports XInclude?

I'm considering moving an app from the DOM interface to using XmlReader, as it will drastically reduce our memory requirements. Once concern that I have, though, is whether XInclude processing can be done through the XmlReader interface easily or not... We have user who use XInclude quite heavily. I don't see any discussion in the archives about it, nor do I see anything on the web site in "The Reader Interface" section.