Re: [xml] running tests on win

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 03:56:08PM -0600, Mark_Vakoc peoplesoft com wrote:
Here's another patch, implementing the XMLtests.  I'll try to create
fewer, bigger patches in the future but I don't know how much time I can
spend on this right now.  Since others are looking for this it seems to
make sense to send this one right now.  Note: anoncvs doesn't seem to
have the latest commits so this patch includes the last change
(XPathtests) as well.

  okay, applied, and commited to CVS. Anoncvs is can be up to 24hours
late compared to CVS.

Also note:  the utf-16 tests appear to fail, I haven't had time to look
into this yet but shows that the regression tests are needed on win32:

C:\gnome\gnome-xml\win32>nmake /f Makefile.msvc XMLtests

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

## XML regression tests

../test/utf16bebom.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not
found
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16BE"
standalone="yes"?>a¿ìp¦ÇGäÇG¦ÇG¦ÇGÇÇsÉǵ

  Hum, that's annoying, maybe someone on Windows should look at this.

Daniel