RE: [xml] running tests on win

Any hint is appreciated, for I am uneasy to send patches, without
running the tests; and recursively, I become uneasy seeing my
uncommited
patches grow.

  Hum, I just commited Mark patch to the msvc makefile for testing.
I'm not sure how many patches you accumulated and if they are all
about
testing. If they are for different purpose send them as separate
diffs.

Here's another patch, implementing the XMLtests.  I'll try to create
fewer, bigger patches in the future but I don't know how much time I can
spend on this right now.  Since others are looking for this it seems to
make sense to send this one right now.  Note: anoncvs doesn't seem to
have the latest commits so this patch includes the last change
(XPathtests) as well.

Also note:  the utf-16 tests appear to fail, I haven't had time to look
into this yet but shows that the regression tests are needed on win32:

C:\gnome\gnome-xml\win32>nmake /f Makefile.msvc XMLtests

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility   Version 6.00.8168.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1988-1998. All rights reserved.

## XML regression tests

../test/utf16bebom.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not
found
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16BE"
standalone="yes"?>a¿ìp¦ÇGäÇG¦ÇG¦ÇGÇÇsÉǵ
                                                          ^
../test/utf16bom.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"
standalone="yes"?>a¿ìp¦ÇtêǵöÇtÇǵ+ÇtîǵñÇ
                                                        ^
../test/utf16lebom.xml:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not
found
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16LE"
standalone="yes"?>a¿ìp¦ÇGäÇG¦ÇG¦ÇGÇÇsÉǵ

Seems your message got blocked, I have no idea why, sorry it took so
long to get it out of the administration queue.

FYI I just got a bounce notice about an e-mail posted to the list from
my old @jdedwards.com e-mail which I never sent.  Check your virus
programs windows users!  Someone is impersonating me :\

RE: