Re: [xml] running tests on win

On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 04:58:07PM +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to make/run the tests that come with the libxml2
sources (cvs) on win32? Do I need python in order to make/run them? Any
tools out there, to run them without python? This is directed to XML
Schema tests primarily. All I learned by now is, that there is a
test/schemas and a result/schemas directory. Do the result files reflect
the expected output of the tests? Is there s python script that I should
consult in order to help me writing an own test environment?

  Some of the regression tests use Python, but most of them just rely
on the test binaries produced by the makefiles.

Any hint is appreciated, for I am uneasy to send patches, without
running the tests; and recursively, I become uneasy seeing my uncommited
patches grow.

  Hum, I just commited Mark patch to the msvc makefile for testing.
I'm not sure how many patches you accumulated and if they are all about
testing. If they are for different purpose send them as separate diffs.

Seems your message got blocked, I have no idea why, sorry it took so
long to get it out of the administration queue.

Daniel