Re: [xml] xmlTextReaderReadState and xmlTextReaderMode enum

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 05:58:22AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
  Damn, why do the state need to be made public, but since this is part
of the API you have a point. I will do this,

I don't know if anyone will ever use it, but ran into the issue trying to
implement the readState property. Would have probably just skipped over it
if xmlTextReaderReadState wasn't a public function.

  I think I can blame the C# ECMA spec for making this public

http://dotgnu.org/pnetlib-doc/System/Xml/XmlTextReader.html#XmlTextReader.ReadState%20Property
and
http://dotgnu.org/pnetlib-doc/System/Xml/ReadState.html

Daniel