Re: [xml] xmlTextReaderReadState and xmlTextReaderMode enum

From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard redhat com>

Anways, the xmlTextReaderMode enum in xmlreader.c should be moved to
xmlreader.h so that the constants can be used externally to test against the
xmlTextReaderReadState return value - now dont go changing the values since
I'm going to be hard coding them for now ;)

  Damn, why do the state need to be made public, but since this is part
of the API you have a point. I will do this,

I don't know if anyone will ever use it, but ran into the issue trying to
implement the readState property. Would have probably just skipped over it
if xmlTextReaderReadState wasn't a public function.

Rob