[xml] xmlTextReaderReadState and xmlTextReaderMode enum

Sorry I cant provide a patch for this (having some problems trying to diff against cvs right now).

Anways, the xmlTextReaderMode enum in xmlreader.c should be moved to xmlreader.h so that the constants can be used externally to test against the xmlTextReaderReadState return value - now dont go changing the values since I'm going to be hard coding them for now ;)

Rob