Re: [xml] xmlTextReaderReadState and xmlTextReaderMode enum

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 06:39:33PM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
Sorry I cant provide a patch for this (having some problems trying to diff against cvs right now).

Anways, the xmlTextReaderMode enum in xmlreader.c should be moved to xmlreader.h so that the constants can
be used externally to test against the xmlTextReaderReadState return value - now dont go changing the
values since I'm going to be hard coding them for now ;)

  Damn, why do the state need to be made public, but since this is part
of the API you have a point. I will do this,

Daniel