Re: [xml] Some tarball questions

On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 03:29:26PM +0900, Mike Hommey wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
 Yes that's something I wonder about. Except differences
in configuration option, it's bizarre. One possibility might
be that the order of the functions is not the same which can come
from the order of the functions in the hash tables, which can be
python version dependant but will not change the semantic of the
generated file.

This is exactly what happens, after a deeper search.

  Not a big deal, maybe those should be ordered in generator.py

Basically, the CLEANFILES thing is the automake way of doing what you
did with your clean target override, and gets used in *all* the clean
targets (including distclean), contrary to the clean target override
(distclean doesn't call clean).
Note that I added the libxml2class.txt file in the GENERATED list
because it is actually generated and did not get removed properly.

  Well libxml2class.txt is purely informative, it is not used for anything.
Applied, thanks,

Daniel