Re: [xml] Some tarball questions

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 02:54:28PM +0900, Mike Hommey wrote:
Hi list,

Is there any particular reason to distribute files generated during
build within the releases tarballs ? I particularly think about the
python/libxml2-py.c file, which, interestingly, doesn't even have the
same contents during the build that the one provided in the tarball.
If there's no reason for that, I'll provide a patch to the Makefile.am
to avoid its distribution.

  Because it is needed when building the libxml2-python tarball.
Now if you get a different content, it's a problem, unless you specified
some configuration options which led to that difference.

Daniel