Re: [xml] Problems with xmlFree and linking in Mingw gcc 3.2

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 02:23:09PM +0200, Uwe Sander wrote:
Hi (again),

Any hint?

Just for the record: rebuilding the dll with MinGW from the 2.5.11 sources did
solve my problems. I don't think that I have any chance to find out what goes
wrong with the 2.5.10 dll provided by Igor, sorry.

  Mixing DLLs build with different compilers and different compilers options
is a good way to get into hard troubles I'm afraid. Igor builds with the
Microsoft compiler.

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Network