Re: [xml] Problems with xmlFree and linking in Mingw gcc 3.2

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 17. September 2003 10:15, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  One possible solution could be to call xmlMemSetup(), see
    http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html

Same crashes here on NT, and xmlMemSetup () does not help in any way. I have
provided a stub routine which does some debug output and a call to free. My
routine gets called, but the same crash after a few calls. Even if I remove
the free(), the whole thing crashes after a few calls to xmlFree. Next I
tried was changing the calling convention (tried both __cdecl and __stdcall),
but this did not make any difference either.
Any hint?

- Uwe