Re: [xml] Problems with xmlFree and linking in Mingw gcc 3.2

I came upon this posting while searching for a
solution to a similar problem. Using xmlFree() causes
an immediate crash. If I replace xmlFree() with
free(), the program runs fine on Win98, but crashes
after parsing some input on WinXP.
This happens with both libxml2-2.5.8 and 2.5.10 DLLs.
I have seen postings of this problem on other forums
too, but without any solution.
Help, please?

Thanks,
Anand