Re: [xml] Autotools stuff in libxml2

On Saturday 11 October 2003 19:02, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Now what is this gonna break ??? The standard way to initialize
the auto* stuff in libxml2 is to run autogen.sh (it's the Gnome way
of doing things).

I guess autogen.sh may be doing the same thing...

  I applied the patch anyway but to configure.in, no reason it would
not work

Thanks

  autogen.sh runs "libtoolize --copy --force", I do that at least
once a week, and always when I bump the version in configure.in,
precisely because autogen.sh is the way to rebuild the auto* from
the configure.in .

Then that just means you are not using the very last autotools & libtool ;)

PS: BTW, are you aware of the tons of "comparison is always (true|false)
due to limited range of data type" warnings when compiling with all
warnings enabled ?

  Apparently the optimizer got smarter and defeat a cast I made to
avoid the warnings on older versions. This will be fixed at some point.
This is totally harmless.

Okay, thanks.

Mike

--
"I have sampled every language, french is my favorite. Fantastic language,
especially to curse with. Nom de dieu de putain de bordel de merde de