Re: [xml] Re: xinclude question

On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 05:03:38PM +0100, Enno Rehling wrote:
Alternatively, do you really need to carry out the xincludes in the first
place?  Ie. does your app require that they be expanded in place, or can
you simply process the document & subdocuments separately?

And of course, assuming you're not extracting some portion of the
included document via fragments or xpointers....

I would like to use XPath expressions in the document, and while I

  What document ? There is 2 documents. The one without XInclude
substitued, and the one with XInclude substitued. Make up your mind
about which one you're querying. The is no XPath data for an internediate
set.

Daniel