Re: [xml] stopping parsing

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 04:33:16AM -0500, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  the parser context has a ctxt->disableSAX field used to block
  further callbacks, it's not set set in xmlStopParser and is a
  trivial way of doing so. To shutdown errors too, the very same
  variable could simply be checked in the error routines.  So there
  are simple ways to do this without change in the client code. The
  enclosed patch implements this, I will commit this as soon as I can
  check there is no negative side-effect.

I've run my tests against the patch and it seems to work well.

Thanks a lot,

Graham.

--
Graham Bennett