Re: [xml] Patch: installing Python into actual site-packages

On Tue, 2003-05-13 at 16:43, Daniel Veillard wrote:
 Actually, your patches apply to the python/Makefile.in which are
generated files, could you send a revised version of those for the
source files, i.e. the Makefile.am ones ? I can probably try to do
it but I would not be garanteed it's what you expected (use
./autogen.sh to regenerate the whole Makefile.in/configure/etc.).
A patch for just the Makefile.am should be enough, .in generated
ones are not in CVS and recreated from scratch.

Attached are patches for libxml2's python/Makefile.am and libxslt's
python/Makefile.am.

Tres.
Tres Seaver                                tseaver zope com