Re: [xml] xmlWriter?

It's not quite an emergency, since the app is only an hobby project, I can
stall it ^-^
And can code around it for the time being too.
I'm just making up my mind which xml lib I should use, and libxml looks very
good but seemed to
miss (for me) this feature :)

2-3 weeks timeframe 'd sound fine to me :)
If you do intend to implement this give a peep and I'll be happy to give a
hand if I can :)

I'd give it a try by myself, but I lack enough time for that, and I'm not
really that good enough to offer a 'neat' implementation
that would be worthwhile of reusing by others (which is bad for others, and
also for me, cause things that get reused get tested and improved too ;)

Hope that answers you enough :)
Greetings,
    Jeroen C.

Hi, thanks for the answer - in the meantime I have seen your link. what is
your emergency for this? I would be interested in giving a hand for this
(simple?) indeed interesting generalization but in 2-3 weeks timeframe.

let me know