Re: [xml] xmlsec and XInclude

If I understand you correctly but it seems that you are trying to automaticaly
decrypt xml files "on the fly" when libxml does XInclude lookup. I am not
aware of any ready to use programs that can help you with this. There is
a simple way of replacing libxml IO callbacks with something that will
automatically do what yuo want but this basically mean that you'll do
one additional XML parsing/serializing which might be bad from
performance point of view. Probably Daniel can suggest a way to hook up
something in XInclude processing to avoid this.

Aleksey