Re: Re: [xml] mobile links for XInclude?
- From: "Liam R. E. Quin" <liam holoweb net>
- To: Ben Decker <bdeck lycos co uk>
- Cc: libxml mailing list <xml gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Re: [xml] mobile links for XInclude?
- Date: 22 Jun 2003 14:26:18 -0400
On Sat, 2003-06-21 at 14:08, Ben Decker wrote:
would like to move the whole filetree to a different location. Would something like this ever be
<xi:include href="$XMLDATA/program/python.xml#xpointer(//python/libs)" parse="xml"
In XInclude, no. But you can do something like this with XSLT,
if it helps.
You can also use relative URI references, of course:
And, as Daniel says, you could use catalogs -- or maybe even an server
Liam Quin - XML Activity Lead, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
] [Thread Prev