Re: [xml] Windows threading issues

  Oh man ...

XMLPUBFUN
int
XMLCALL
        xmlSchemaValidateDoc        (xmlSchemaValidCtxtPtr ctxt,
                                     xmlDocPtr instance);

So I take it you prefer them to be on their own lines and not together on one line with the return type?

this is ugly, but that was expected <grin/>, can we just get rid of the
Windows environment instead ? (Just a couple of nukes well targetted close to Seattle ...)

It's Redmond, but nukes won't help anyway. Nuking Microsoft brings nothing, that's just a company that sells, like any other. Convince the world to stop buying and Windows will vanish all by itself. :-)

Sigh, I think I will have to patch the python parser code but it's trivial
to ignore those, are you just adding XMLPUBFUN and XMLCALL or is there other
macros ?

There is a XMLPUBVAR for the variables. I heard somewhere about C++ compilers wanting a different export declaration for variables and functions. Don't know the details now, but we better use different macros right at the start.

Ciao,
Igor