Re: [xml] Windows threading issues

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 10:23:40PM +0200, Igor Zlatkovic wrote:

  I wonder how much this is related to the Windows extra token we planned
to add to the includes (Sorry about this Igor, I realize I never answered
<grin/> to your mail asking for feedback).

Not related at all. That has nothing to do with threads.

While at that, I started modifying the headers. Once I'm done, you say no to
it and I'll wish you loose all teeth in a week, except for one, which may
then ache forever. :-) :-)

  Ouch , could you post again a simple example so I don't feel too bad about it

    TIA :-)

Daniel