Re: [xml] Using xmlParserNodeInfo

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 03:57:03PM -0800, Glenn W. Bach wrote:
No, in fact I tried calling xmlGetFeature to make sure that record_info
was being set properly, and it was. Also, when I've finished, the
context's node_seq.length is only 1, so it doesn't seem to be saving any
of the node info. The function xmlParserAddNodeInfo doesn't appear to
have been called.

  Have you changed the SAX default callback ? Looking at xmlParseElement()
the only reason would be if no node had been generated. Put a breakpoint
in xmlParserAddNodeInfo() I don't understand what's going on.

Daniel

P.S. please subscribe too ...